Danske Bank can optimise your company's cash management in connection with purchasing, sales, staff and liquidity.
Why should you choose Danske Bank?
As part of the Danske Bank Group, we can offer several flexible and efficient Cash Management solutions to all types of corporate clients – especially to large and medium-sized businesses needing local as well as international solutions.
Optimise your business’ cash management of logistics, sales, HR, liquidity and working capital. We offer to go through your processes and provide you with our advisory services to help you streamline your business, by pointing out challenges to be met and areas to be optimised.
We offer solutions based on our branch network in Northern Europe and our global network of correspondent banks.
By choosing Danske Bank you get
- Access to real-time information about liquidity, interest rates, foreign exchange, incoming and outgoing payments
- A user-friendly online system -Business eBanking
- Simple system integration and communication with your accounting software
Other advantages are
- Online access to domestic and international cross-border payments in several countries
- Real-time update of all your bank accounts
- Advice on how to streamline your administrative procedures
- Advice on how to improve your working capital and processes
Working capital management
Reducing the level of capital tied up in your company can offer considerable benefits in terms of profitability, liquidity and tied-up funds.
Optimise working capital
Excessive working capital can increase the risk of a liquidity shortage in the short term, and in the longer term reduce your return on assets. It can also have a negative effect on your company's valuation, or even force your company to close.
Alternatively, if your company tries to reduce its working capital, liquidity can be boosted, and tied-up capital can be significantly reduced. The released capital can then be paid out to investors, used to reduce debt, or reinvested in the company's growth.