As soon as you set up a payment agreement, you can relax knowing your regular outgoings will be paid from your account automatically.
How do you set up a payment agreement?
You can use eBanking to set up a payment agreement. All you need to do is make sure there are sufficient funds in your account. Alternatively, you can check invoices that are waiting in eBanking and confirm payment. You can also ask us to pay regular household expenses from your account when they are due for payment. Examples of these expenses include:
- mortgage payments and rent
- insurance premiums
- telephone, newspaper and electricity bills
- transfers to a savings account
- monthly pocket money for your children
What are the advantages of setting up a payment agreement?
- You do not get any reminders. Each bill is always paid on time.
- You can use your time to do things that are important to you since your payments are processed automatically.
- You get a better overview of your finances because eBanking lets you monitor the status of bills and payments.
- If you use eInvoices, you reduce your paper usage.